12th February was my daughter’s 17th birthday. Since this year, she and her friends are preparing for their 12th grade board exams, the day passed very routinely except for a movie in the evening - ‘ABCD’ (Any body can dance) released this past weekend. Okay for distraction.
Her past 16 birthdays were a good reason to put my little creative skills to the test. Right from her birthday cake, to give ways and party food were always home made.
I didn’t get an opportunity to do anything this year, so I decided to upload her 16th birthday giveaway on her 17th birthday. How’s that, just for fun?
Since it was her sweet 16th birthday, I decided to make potpourris.
I needed 20 potpourris, so, all I did was:
1. With one meter of red net, I cut 20 quantities of six inch circles.
2. Then distributed the scented rose petals and dried spices in the net circles.
3. Gathering the circles together into pouches, I bound the pouch lightly with a tie up about quarter inch in length.
4. I secured the pouch to the frame using approximately 12 inches of yellow satin ribbon.
5. Voila! The potpourri giveaway was ready for use in the lingerie drawer or to hang in the closet.
Your suggestions or tips for improvement in my future endeavors will be much appreciated.